What this means to you is an exceptional real estate experience
without the hassle!
Our results and white-glove service speak for themselves!
Featured as a “Market Segment Specialist” on the Housing Market for CNN! Hire someone who not only KNOWS the market but IS the market!
If You’re Not First, You’re Last! We Put You First! Winter Baserva has been the #1 Agent for her company since 2009! You don’t have to settle for less!
Meet Sarah, my adopted daughter in Uganda. My “why” for being in real estate is to contribute
and serve, not only to my clients, but to the world as a whole!
Birthday:March 17, 2002
School:Hope Academy PS
I will take care of your family as if it were my own!
Why would you not?
- My unique approach and background in marketing, PR & advertising will get you noticed!!!
- The only agent in Atlanta Featured on HGTV’s House Hunters multiple times & on CNN!
- My experience in REO, foreclosure and distressed homes will ensure you are getting the best price!
- I empower my clients with all the information needed to make an informed decision.
- My team of preferred experts makes getting financing, inspecting, and closing on a home easy!
- I’m a Master Negotiator and I Pull top dollar and less days on market on the homes I SELL!
- I am Reliable…..Dependable……and Dedicated to Your needs!!
- Ready to serve you!
Real Estate Extraordinaire
Winter is the ONLY agent who has been featured on HGTV’s House Hunters in Atlanta multiple times. As an expert in all aspects of real estate from buying and selling to investing and REO properties, she builds her business based on honesty, respect, and trust by empowering her clients with the education and tools needed to make an informed decision. Raised in Roswell, GA, she moved back to Atlanta in 2007, after working for a residential brokerage and commercial developer in Florida.
Her career originally started out in communications, advertising, marketing and public relations and has previously held positions with the Miami Art Museum, Miami Children’s Museum, Grove Garden Luxury Residences, and others helping them grow their businesses through publicity management and strategic marketing campaigns. Her public relations skills have received attention from highly-accredited publications such as Interior Design, Time Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and many others. She is the ONLY agent in Atlanta that has been featured on the internationally-recognized HGTV’s House Hunters multiple times, which pulls approximately 5.5 million viewers per episode. In addition, she has been featured as a Market Segment Specialist for CNN!
I’m Humbled & Honored to be in the Media:
- Featured as a Market Segment Specialist on the Housing Market for CNN! https://youtu.be/Vd80jmMYhuM
- The Only Agent in Atlanta to be featured on the Hit Show HGTV’s House Hunters Multiple Times! https://youtu.be/EqXeJcLLMKU
- Featured in Atlanta Agent Magazine Who’s Who in Real Estate for 4th Consecutive Year 2017-2014:
- Featured in Top Agent Magazine for her “Innovative marketing techniques with boutique-style service and larger than life career”:
- Kudzu 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Realtor® of the Year!
- Guest Speaker on Business Radio X.
- #1 Overall Top Producer and/or #1 Team in since 2009!
- Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Club Award Recipient Atlanta Board of Realtors®
- Continental Who’s Who Lifetime Member
- Member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®
- Red Book Contracts Specialist
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Baserva’s public relations abilities have been noted in Interior Design, Time Magazine, the Chicago Tribune Atlanta Journal Constitution and others.
- Publisher of “How to Buy Foreclosures and Short Sales and the 10 Biggest Mistakes Buyers Make in Today’s Market”; “The 11 Fatal Mistakes Sellers Make in Today’s Market and How to Avoid Them”; “The Consumer’s Guide to How to Hire a Realtor®”; and “The Consumer’s Guide to How to Hire a Buyer’s Agent”
- Cutting Edge Technology Leader with 3 interactive websites, 3 blogs and endless social networking media tools.
- Baserva is a licensed REALTOR® and is licensed in Georgia, Florida, and North Dakota.
- Winter was born in Denver, Colorado and raised in Atlanta, GA. She graduated from Chattahoochee High School in Alpharetta. She has 4 brothers and a sister named Summer. She also has a cousin named Autumn—I know!
Business Manager to Winter Baserva
Theriza has been the backbone of administrative and project management operations for nearly a decade. As the business manager for Winter Baserva, she oversees the day-to-day operations so that Winter can do what she does best….Sell Real Estate! Theriza’s career originally started out in customer service and project management and has previously held positions with Dell Computers. Her passion and skill set includes excellent customer service, a team approach, and leaving no stone unturned with her keen eye for detail so that your real estate buying or selling experience is unforgettable.
Theriza carries multiple degrees including Banking and Finance, Certified Bookkeeper, Certified Digital Marketer and more!
In her free time, she enjoys donating her resources to animal welfare societies (PAWS and PETA) and also spends her time doing community services in nursing homes and orphanage.
And with this kind of talent and experience, our purpose is to create testimonials like these!